Join this free teleseminar that helps small business owners like you get comfortable with their finances. By investing some time to attend this call, you will:
- Discover the 5 places you might be LEAKING MONEY in your business, and what to DO about it
- Find and plug profit leaks that will support having a much healthier business – be it more revenue, cash, working capital, better liquidity or the like
- Find out the BIGGEST mistakes businesses are making – avoid being a statistic – 80% of businesses fail in their first 5 years (OUCH!!)
- Learn how to STOP feeling stressed out by “The Numbers” and feel more confident and secure when you make decisions around your business finances
- Walk away with clarity around what it will take to fix your profit leaks
Creator of the Stop the Profit L.E.A.K.S. Formula™, Anne Dickinson isn’t afraid to get her hands dirty as she works side-by-side with business leaders to identify and eliminate money leaks, ignite profits and improve cash flow and liquidity to create a strong, healthy business.
As a speaker, she also shares her wisdom from the stage, inspiring audiences with the knowledge that they aren’t the only ones who feel uncomfortable with all those numbers – and what they can do right now to change that. She helps them get clarity and learn how to get over hurdles by making small adjustments that can have a massive impact on cash flow and profitability. Anne’s skills in finance, operations and management were developed during a long career in a variety of corporate roles, including Contracts Management, Sales Operations and Treasury Management. Time with a consulting firm that banks brought into businesses on the skids gave her great insight into operational issues while enhancing her finance skills even further. She has an MBA from Babson College, has worked in the Defense and High Tech industries, packaged and sold assets, dissected and improved operations, set up Treasury departments, and owned successful entrepreneurial ventures. Now small business owners and business leaders seek Anne out for her professional expertise to improve cash flow, profits and operations.